As I believe I have mentioned in this space a few times before, I have a store on Zazzle, where various items are for sale with designs I produced from pre-1923* sheet music covers. If you bought one of them, I would get some money, which would be pretty cool.
This is the one that started it all, because I wanted a poster of this design and couldn’t find one. I bought the sheet music on Ebay and had it scanned at a place in Berkeley that usually does much more artistic stuff, and then cleaned it up a bit in GIMP.** I think it turned out okay:
Then I learned how to do about three more things in GIMP and pulled out just the bear, and put it on a shirt:
Then I put it on some more things:
Like, a lot more things:
And even changed the colors:
Of course, there are many other fine states out there:
To say nothing of the WWI propaganda art:
And male cheerleaders:
Truly, there is something for everyone.
*This means they are in the public domain, and I am not an evil thief.
**Like Photoshop, but free. Good program.